Since I wasn’t able to go out that much this vacation, I’ll just pretend that I was able to. Haha! Look! I went to the beach to get tanned (Let’s just say that it is somewhere in Bora) then after that I went to the most romantic place here on earth, Paris, to see the Eiffel Tower. I climbed up the tower wondering maybe I could reach the stars above, accidentally someone gave me a one way ticket to the moo-oooon. And yeah, I travelled a little farther that’s why I was able to reach the heaven and sang ” Ohhhhh Thinking about all our younger years, there was only you and me LALALALALALALA!” And now all I can say is that I went crazy coz’ I am a little sick and not feeling well. Oh well I just love daydreaming! HAHA!
-_- I own this laptop for more than a year already and tonight I just found out that I can place my dock at the side of my desktop. That is called ignorance or maybe stupidity hahahaha!
Tumblr didn’t changed, well it changed a bit but not entirely because it’ll depend on how you look at it. There are people who keep on saying that tumblr is now full of shitty things, well yes it is but even before you said that tumblr changed, tumblr is really full of shitty experiences. From what I can see, some old tumblr people can’t just accept those new set of bloggers around. They just want this world to be their own, and once someone new tried to enter, they’ll just bash and judge those people. So the old bloggers will just stop blogging instead they’ll just observe. While some folks will search for those great bloggers who just stopped blogging cool things. It is the reason why some of you are asking “nasaan na si ganito? Nasaan na yung panahon na nagbloblog pa si ganyan?”. Meanwhile, some people around there said that Tumblr is now just a dating site. You’re damn wrong! This is not a dating site, this is a social networking site therefore you’ll have the chance to meet other people, bond with those people. And in the end it’ll depend on you on how you’ll treat your new friends, on how you’ll set your limits to them and place some boundaries. It depends on us if we’ll just keep ourselves closer to people we think we might fall into. One advice peeps, it is you who’ll be making your own world, your own environment, your own set of friends, your own path, according to your decisions and the way you blog here on tumblr.
There are times that I fall, but when I am down I assure myself to stand up and fight back.
I only stand for myself because in the end, I know that I am the only one who can help myself.
I never retreat from things I know I have the rights to defend myself.
Right now I just only trust myself.
- New school
- New campus
- New environment
- New uniform
- New professors
- New classmates
- New subjects
- New set of friends
- New schedule
- New route
- New faces
- New rules and regulations
- New set of problems
- New attitude
- New enemies
- New haircut
- New grounds
- New flag
- New priorities
- New. New. New etc. etc. etc… .
but still I am the same kiddo… even though I am preparing myself for a new journey, there is one thing that I assured myself, I will still be Kyle Carpio.
Sorry, you failed. You messed up with the wrong guy.
1.Don’t let tumblr rule your world.
2.Your life isn’t just about scrolling your dash. Instead, why don’t you browse some other useful and resourceful things.
3. You haven’t met most of your friends out there, make it sure that you know them personally. Read their pages first, not just their titles.
4. Blogging isn’t just about written words. It’s about how you feel, how you look at things, how you want to express yourselves, how you want to change people’s lives and how you want to change your personal life.
5. Tumblr is not Facebook nor Twitter. Avoid posting about your minutely shits.
6. Avoid being too personal on your blog. ***SECURITY PURPOSES!
7. It is not necessary to go with the flow. You don’t have to be like them who always do whatever is the new trend.
8. Be yourself, you don’t have to do what others do. You don’t have to be like someone else. Carry your own name, carry the name of your blog.
9. This is a world where snakes are everywhere. Be cautious what’s around you. If you don’t want to be judged, then avoid doing things where all eyes of this community will be looking at you.
10. If you’re going to blog then blog hard! Never be stressed about what you are about to write or blog. Just enjoy it!
Last but not the least, try not having your love story here on tumblr.